Telling the story from our point of view

Blog Archive

June 14, 2005

Letters from the dead

Having been in public ministry for almost 10 years serving men and women who struggle to overcome sexual sin, I am accustomed to getting occasional hate mail from confused people who excoriate me and the work I do. Although I accept it as part of the territory of this harvest work, I can only explain it as fear based hate. Some people fear what they don't understand and quite naturally will strike out against it. Today, I got an email which is a prime example of the utter confusion, anger, and brokeness swallowing up kids today. I'd like to present it as exhibit one. A letter from the dead is what I'd call it. I'll explain that later. Here's the email with profanities disguised, but otherwise left intact.
"yall can whatever u want how homosexuality is not right yall just not true with yallselves. yall jus sum d*** a dykes and aids infested dudes on th dl yall sum b***** yall make me sick i know god loves me and im goin to be lesbian till the day i die yall still goin to hell for not bein yourselves i hate people like yall, yall sum fake muthaf**** yall stupid a** b*****"
Now, for the shocking part. The above is from a 17 year old self described "stud" in Washington, DC. I would reveal her name, but I won't because she is only a child. Which reveals several things. By the way, a "stud" lesbian subculturespeak which indentifies a woman pretending to be a man. Not to be confused with the dragking folks (that's for another Dr. Phil show!) And they say we exhomosexuals are pretending, lol. 1. Bill Cosby was right. This is email is an english disaster. Apparently, this young girl's time would be much better spent hitting the books and learning basic sentence formation and sentence punctuation. Its a shame when kids who consider themselves to be homosexual can't formulate a decent sentence without propping it up with profanities. This kid is in deep trouble. And it aint because of homosexuality. Ya'll hear me? 2. Deception is a lot more potent these days that it was when I was a young teen struggling with my sexual identity. The most dangerous type of "truth" is a half truth to which this child has already fallen victim. She says "I know god loves me..." and then in the same breath declares her unbridled hate for those of us who have come out of homosexuality. Where did she learn hate like that? Well, that's an easy answer. Gay activists have endoctrinated sexually confused, vunerable teens with poisonous mind altering doctrine. Anyone, parents inlcuded, (especially parents) who will not fall down and worship your sexual confusion is an enemy. Some of these kids can't even spell correctly (reference email above), but are already saturated in unyeilding hatred.

The stamp of the "gay rights" movement is all over the email I got. I also wonder if she knows that God is love? How then does she square her hatred for "people like yall" with God's love for everyone? Need more proof? Take a look at this. Scroll down the page to the comments. I wonder if this boy (Zach) will intrepret this to mean kill your parents? One can't help but think about the case of the two 15 yr old lesbians in Georgia who murdered one of the girl's grandparents for trying to break up their destructive relationship. Do the pompous and egotistical gay headhunters at the Human Rights Campaign know that they are helping the murder rate to climb? 3. Her parents must not know what she is doing. Do they even care? Probably not. Can you say Columbine? Proverbs says that a child left to themselves will become a shame to their parents. Little sister is at the front of the line on this. Now, to that provocative title. Letters from the dead. What's that all about? Well when you are in sin, you are dead. You are only alive when you are in Christ. Sin is death and pays dividends in death, but to live is Christ. I won't quote a lot of scripture, but if you research it you will find out that's true. I started to call this hate mail, however this is something much more morbid. A dead person wrote me. From now, on I will call these letters from such people letters from the dead. The Bible is so amazing! It speaks very clearly no matter what time we are living in. In 1 Peter 4:3-6 (AMPV) it decribes the feelings of hate, disdain and yes, abuse heaped on those of us who used to be gay now endure from people like the 17 year old pretend man who wrote me the email. I'll quote on this one! 3For the time that is past already suffices for doing what the Gentiles like to do--living [as you have done] in shameless, insolent wantonness, in lustful desires, drunkenness, reveling, drinking bouts and abominable, lawless idolatries. 4They are astonished and think it very queer that you do not now run hand in hand with them in the same excesses of dissipation, and they abuse [you]. 5But they will have to give an account to Him Who is ready to judge and pass sentence on the living and the dead. 6For this is why the good news (the Gospel) was preached [[d]in their lifetime] even to the dead, that though judged in fleshly bodies as men are, they might live in the spirit as God does. I guess that about says it all.

No comments: