Telling the story from our point of view

Blog Archive

June 03, 2006

I affirm male-female marriage

Well its off to the nation's pinnacle of political power to raise our collective voices for passage of the Federal Marriage Amendment. With activist judges swiping down state constitutional amendments like flies, the federal government must move to protect the rights and will of the people.

I, along with many fellow black pastors from around the nation will hold press conferences and rallies Monday and Tuesday. I will be speaking Monday morning 9am at the National Press Club in conjunction with the CURE delegation. This is my seventh trip to Washington to actively speak for traditional marriage, families and share my story of coming out of homosexuality 16 years ago.

Updates and pictures when I return.