Telling the story from our point of view

Blog Archive

October 21, 2005

Homosexuals: liberals MUST love all things gay

Call this one tolerance (wink, wink) on display. Leon Gray, a self titled liberal talk show host for Memphis WWTQ 680 AM has come under heavy fire from homosexual activists. Take a good guess why. Yes, youre right. Leon does not love all things homosexual. He's actually against it. To the liberal loving gay activists who preach and demand tolerance, it is a serious moral violation not to love and affirm all things gay. Gray (pictured) cites his reasons for non acceptance of homosexuality only to be lambasted by one-size-fits-all "Air America" (snicker)purists for his "transgression".
"The truth is I believe homosexuality is wrong because I don't understand it, and while I can only speak honestly for myself, I feel comfortable, nonetheless, saying I'm surely not alone. In simplest terms, my ability to understand is totally based on how I was taught information I learned. For example: John has one apple; Jane gives him another. 1 plus 1 equals 2; the square root of 1 is 1, up versus down, left is opposite right... my mom was a woman, my dad was a man." More here
No Leon you are not alone. You are proof one can be a liberal and not ascribe to moral tomfoolery. Liberal or conservative, homosexuality is flat out wrong. Its too bad gay activists can't allow for anything except their own monogayistic beliefs. But homosexuals don't get it. They are so obsessed with forcing everyone to know who they have sex with and how they have sex with each other, it is mentally repugnant to the vast majority of people, even self proclaimed liberals. Leon tries to explain that:
"Most non-homosexuals basically see gays and lesbians as people who have sex with people of the same sex, and can't or don't want to get past that point. Why… because its at that point straight folks also face processing thoughts of female /male impersonators, transsexuals, and what actually is bisexuality. Those are the initial images that pop into the minds of many straight folks when they hear the word homosexual. Wrong thoughts maybe, but definitely first thoughts."
Although the majority of the unforgiving posters rant on and on about "diversity" of thought, they refuse to allow Leon any shred of diversity. I'm sorry, I need to rephrase my original statement to homosexual hypocrisy on parade.

5 comments:

Brady said...

DL- I have never told anyone "how I have sex." And, they don't know any more about who I have sex with than I know about who my parents or any other straight couple has sex with.

DL Foster said...

Brady, you are truly an exception.

DL Foster said...

Robert,
I get your point. That's why I write this blog. I believe the gay community is long overdue for some serious criticism regarding their statements and actions.
Thanks for validating that for me.

Anonymous said...

The truth is I believe homosexuality is wrong because I don't understand it...

I don't quite understand some of the Laws of Thermodynamics, either ... but that doesn't mean I therefore believe they are wrong. And I certainly wouldn't get on the radio and say "The truth is I believe the laws of thermodynamics are wrong because I don't understand it."

DL Foster said...

micheal,
nice, but way too long. How about posting a link to your dissertation. Or pick out your most pertinent points and post them. Like we say in church, "touch your neighbor and say, I cant tell it all today".