Telling the story from our point of view

Blog Archive

August 23, 2006

'underground' dems don't like freedom

Unbeknownst to us, Witness went into the Democratic Underground and caused quite a stir among the lower bastions of enlightened constituents. One homosexual member of the site complained that the ad for Witness Ministries was akin to "having the Klan advertise in the racism forum."

"I only tried the ad to see if it was what I feared.", said "DSC", the gay complaintant. What were they so afraid of? I don't know, but seems like to me it would qualify for that phobia I talked about a while ago. Although they didn't ask me, I had absolutely nothing to do with an ad for my website appearing on a forum for homosexual activists in the Democrat Party. Maybe that's what prompted this.

But then again, God works in mysterious ways.

No comments: